" dans lequel le principe est que le joueur joue le rôle d’un aventurier typique des jeux de rôle « médiévaux-fantastiques » tels que
est un jeu vidéo datant de 1980 dans lequel le joueur explore un vaste ensemble de souterrains. Il est l’inspirateur d’un grand nombre de clones et dérivés, collectivement nommés «
- Powder est maintenant compatible avec les nouvelles Wiimotes (grâce à une recompilation de la 117 avec les dernieres libogc).Version 117-1
True aim is now in the book of blades, so you can learn it without an extra skill book. (Robert Barber)
Forgetting a spell while wielding a staff that imbues it will now properly fail. (Paul Strickland)
Failing to forget no longer uses a turn.
Unenchanted weapons and armor which you have found the enchantment of now report +0. (Mike Ratzlaff)
Objects collapsing into meatballs now properly state if the result is multiple meatballs. (Nathan Bogue)
Tutorial for signpost for kiwis now mentions the hostile tag on the look description. (Claudio)
Signpost added to surace world. (SilverAnalyst)
Someone to greet you on the surface world. (Andrew Walker)
Unequippable item slots say No Item slot rather than Empty slot. Empty body slots report the appendage name (left hand, radula, etc)
+ and * by the god reports when praying lets you know how much they like your fashion sense. (hotpoo)
Frogs have a bonus to attack vs insects. (Robert Barber)
Silver and gold weapons will occasionally dull if used against non-vulnerable targets.
Finally added the cute and cuddly triceratops!
If you id the enchantment of an item by throwing it, now the stack you threw it from wil also be ided. (Mike Ratzlaff)
Sleeping creatures have a visual indication. (Mike Ratzlaff)
Swapping worn armour with wielded sword no longer causes you to wear the sword. (Mike Ratzlaff)
Rolling boulder works on some monsters.
Fix minor spelling errors (Gurkan Sengun)
Full AI state was being cleared when nothing was edible rather than just the single edible bit. (Don Collins)
Dipping nothing into a potion no longer crashes, provided you figured a way to do that in the first place. (Richard Quirk)
Two or more equipped items with extra attacks now properly stack the chance of invoking the attacks, rather than jumping straight to a 99% chance. (Richard Quirk)
One new room type.
Mountain and Hills in Ibson The Grey's tileset are now in their correct positions. Version 116-1
MSVC Express Edition 2008 project files and instructions added, created by Andreas Bohm.
Tower shields are large. (Claudio)
"You cannot hide from I!" is now "You cannot hide from Me!" (B. Perry)
Looking at a square will also describe any smoke there.
The dig spell now has the side effect of spraying the excavated rock shards, damaging those around you.
Create Pit spell is now 10 MP rather than 15.
Blizzards fill the air with sleet and snow, not sleet and slow. Though the latter does describe their special effect nicely.
New spell: Sandstorm
If a god decides to flamestrike you, you now get a few turns warning to prepare yourself.
Monsters properly check safety of squares before stepping on them.
If trapped inside a wall without Phase or Breathess, you will suffocate. (Strange Child, Julian Agloro)
Helmets should be sorted together now. (Aapo)
Empty bottles will be filled by down pour now. (Aapo)
Entomb has a better message when blocked. (Aapo)
Rocks are created when rocks fall on your head. (Aapo)
Spells you can't cast have (!) after them in the zap list (Aapo)
Saving when out of disk space should no longer corrupt your last save game. (Aapo)
Tossing an item hand to hand no longer takes a turn. (Aapo)
Spears, knives, and daggers no longer let you equip stacks. (Aapo)
You are only prompted to throw one spear of a stack. (Aapo)
The animate forest spell now has its own icon. Version 115-1
- The delete key should work on Macs. (Konstantin Stupnik)
- Typos in the animate forest description fixed. (Paul Nguyen, Kender)
- You can no longer petrify or stone to flesh quest items. (Lorenzo Batallones)
- Items that fall in a hole will not be revealed up on the next level's map. (Kender)
- Zapping a wand of invisibility at yourself when you are already invisible from a permament source no longer reports "You are invisible." (Kender)
- No longer falsely get system shock if a creature you possessed, but released when it was polymorphed, is finally slain. (Mental Mouse)
- The Regenerate spell now works for creatures with No Regeneration, as was intended. (Mental Mouse)
- Flesh golems can once more regenerate. (They lost this in the no-regen sweep) (Mental Mouse)
- Giant Spiders have defences better fitting their explevel. (Mental Mouse)
- The earth hammer is now made from stone as you'd expect. (Kender)
- The spell Summon Daemon now spells Daemon like the rest of POWDER. (Mental Mouse)
- Typo fixed in Golden Tridude description. (Mental Mouse)
- Clarify cave troll description. (Metnal Mouse)
- s/byte/sting/ for scorpion description. (Mental Mouse)
- Clarify butcher skill description. (Mental Mouse)
- Water elementals no longer leave corpse.
- Eaten intrinsicly poisonous corpses now has a significantly shorter timeout. (Kender)
- Attacks which deal multiple types of damage in the same hit will have damage reduction applied to each of the types, rather than only to the first type. (Mental Mouse)
- Vampire bats will no longer chase players which they aren't interested in. (Kender)
- Option to email character dumps on the iPhone to get them out of the black box.
- Searching due to intrinsics will put Searching on the status line, and multiple manual searches will report Seached x10.
- Improved the Akoi Meexx 12x12 tiles, for less ugly pixels when in landscape mode on the iPhone.
- Makefiles for Linux have $(LDFLAGS) added.
- The torches in the Lomaka tiles have been fixed to show up in the correct hand. (Martin Rittweger)
- The Wish command now includes the ability to take on a monster's form and stats, so you can play as a monster if you wish. (Robert Barber)
- On level up, the number of Piety points you have in each class is displayed beside the class name so you can better judge which class to pick. (Matthew Wyatt) Version 114-1
- Mise à jour vers la version 114 de POWDER, regardez le changelog POWDER.
- Cette version contient une nouvelle version de la planche d'image Akoi Mexx 10, avec une police plus large, en addition de la version distordue qui était celle par défaut.Version 113-1
-Fireball and Cloudkill always explode at the end of their trajectory.
-When you gain permanent intrinsics by evolving or lichifying, relevant temporary intrinsics will be cleared, preventing you from having a silver-tolerant lich. (Nathan Bogue)
-Timestamps on the final character dump and the description of how long you lived will now match. (Deozaan)
-You can wish for bones and corpses without them instantly dissolving. (Garron)
-You can no longer fetch items that have teleport fixed. (Eris Discordia)
-When a creature (un)polys into a gargantuan creature, it will now also push away monsters in addition to crushing walls. (Nathan Bogue)
-Lich-form creatures that are undead no longer report it being your evil that was useless. (garron Bailey)
-When you name an item, the menu defaults to naming the type rather than the specific as this is the usual scenario.
-The floor of the kiwi room is now the proper floor tile.
-Controled teleport onto the square you are already standing no longer reports that you are blocked, but that you decide to stay put.
-Mysterious mapping of rooms fixed. Thanks to Kender and Mental Mouse for tracking this down - it has been annoying me for six years or so! (David Damerell, Eilu, Kender, Mental Mouse)
-buildall.sh should work with --use-home-dir again. (garron)
-The option menu no longer has Load. Instead it has Quit, which prompts you if you meant this. Loading is now only done from the main menu.
-No experience for killing your pets.
-Confirmation prompt if starting New Game with active saved game as one can easily accidentally overwrite it.
-Some spells when mistargeted no longer waste your mana. Not all, so remain vigilant.
-Cancelling your choice in the Wish menu no longer costs a turn.
-Fix potential crash when you are killed by splash damage from a thrown item. v112-1
-Your tame creatures now have a heart badge beside them to identify them as such.
-Switching to a different tile res will no longer cause a crash. (Inu)
-Building the tile choice list now comes from the internal allbitmaps.h rather than being hardcoded, so Ibson the Grey's tiles will show up as expected. (Inu)
-Entering a level with active lava/water from a level which has no active lava/water, when the new level is already created and previously visited this game, will no longer stop the updating of said lava and water. (Nathan Bogue)
-Hopefully backspace will work on OSX. (Nathan Bogue)
-Jumping in space prohibited if you lack spacewalk. (Nathan Bogue)
-Jumping when buried prohibited. (Nathan Bogue)
-Kobold thieves are pluralized properly. (Nathan Bogue)
-Living frosts are now bloodless. (Nathan Bogue)
-Digging upwards on special levels has more sensible results. (Nathan Bogue)
-Remove the console window on Windows.
-Shattered trees will drop their occupants. (Nathan Bogue)
-PSP Makefile should be happier with newer devkits. (patch by Joe Buck)
-Left and Right on menus will scroll fast, just like L and R do, but this also applies to the command menu where L and R are the quick bind keys. (patch by Joe Buck)
-[SDL] Shift-arrow will swap with a critter, Alt-arrow will jump. (patch by Andreas Bohm)
-ctype.h is included in map2c.cpp now. (Ben Hjelt)
-New tileset from Chris Lomaka.
-One new room.
-Load game shows up first in the menu if it is available to make it harder to accidentally choose new game. (Enrique Garcia Cota)
Note: While the highscore is kept, save games are never preserved between versions. Please wait until your current character dies before upgrading.