Engine02 02/01/2011 - News
Posté par orwel le 03/01/11 à 18:43:06
850 affichages, 0 commentaire
Engine 02 est un moteur de jeu multiplateformes 2D dirigé par des scripts codé par Stealth pour DOS, Windows, Linux, Intel/PPC MacOS, PSP et Wii.
La documentation est disponible pour créer les jeux sur PC et MAC.
Actuellement les jeux disponibles sont Sonic project METTRIX et Megaman Triple Thread
- Added "Repository" support. Special files placed in the "repo" folder allow E02 to connect to other download resources. This makes possible the creation of public and private listings for third-party games, and private listings for local transfers between platforms (when already running an http server). This feature is not displayed when only the default repository file is found
- When a script line was followed by whitespace (space or tab), the whitespace would not be removed from the end of the loaded string. This would cause problems especially with filenames that were followed by comments, as the filename used would contain the space/tab characters and fail to load on some platforms. Trailing whitespace on strings is now ignored, eliminating this problem (comments can be used after strings, and the strings themselves will be terminated after the last non-whitespace character)
- Mode 5 for the Set_PaletteAlpha_Range Script Command attempted to set the global palette rather than the target palette, and when intentionally setting the Global Palette, the alpha was not properly applied. This Command should now function properly for mode 5, and for applying an alpha to the Global Palette colors
- The Dim_Palette_Range Script Command did not test for component value overflow when "Dimming" up, which caused them to "wrap around" and become the wrong colors. Using this Command to brighten the palette (a "Percentage" value greater than 128) should now work properly
- The "Installed Games" section of the menu would crash when no games were installed due to a test on an array entry for an array whose length matched the number of games (in this case, 0). The "Installed Games" menu will now display correctly under this condition, reporting no installed games and displaying only the option to return to the Main Menu
Voici un exemple de jeu fait avec le moteur de jeu, des jeux basés sur Sonic et Megaman:
Source : http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Engine02
Site officiel : http://stealth.hapisan.com/E02/
Télécharger Engine02 02/01/2011
Créez un compte ou identifiez vous pour poster un commentaire.
|262 connectés (1 membre, 261 anonymes)||© 2007-2015 Attila|