Queen Bee par Nanook est un utilitaire qui permet de modifier les jeux Wii en ouvrant et modifiant les fichiers QB contenus dans des fichiers PAK.
Vous trouverez ces fichiers avec l'extension "pak.ngc" dans les jeux Guitar Hero 3, Aerosmith,Tony Hawk's Proving Ground et Downhill Jam
- Added: QB Structure Editing, Right-clicking QB item structure pops up a menu with items or adding and removing items.
- Added: Array Editing, Right-clicking array items pops up a menu with items for adding and removing items.
- Added: Added support for Xbox (xbx) format used in Tony Hawk's Project 8.
- Changed: Array editor, pressing Enter/Return on the text box will simulate the Set button being clicked.
- Changed: QB Keys can now contain '.'.
- Changed: Included '=' in the recognised character set when detecting strings in scripts.
- Fixed: Issue when Updating a type when the Data Type has been switched from string to hex.
- Fixed: Incorrect filename was being shown on exceptions when testing QB file.
- Fixed: Error displaying Calculated and Written length difference had the names transposed.
- Fixed: Stopped the 'You have not saved changes' message box popping when changing tabs if a new QB is been loaded.
- Fixed: Disable the 'Save to File' button when loading a new QB is been loaded.
- Fixed: 00000000 QBKeys are visible editable for items that have them.
- Fixed: Script editor let you update a QB item when QB Key or Unknown was invalid.
- Fixed: Generic Edit Item bug where Data Type button displayed the wrong type name and text was formatted incorrectly.
- Added: Added icon for Midi QB files in PAK list.
- Changed: Now displays the file extension in Format dropdown list.
- Fixed: PAK file 'Extract...' and 'Replace...' failed when '/' was present in the filename.
- Fixed: Filename not being shown on exceptions when testing QB file.
- Fixed: Added support for PC (wpc) format used in Tony Hawk's American Wasteland.
- Fixed: Issue when Updating a type when the Data Type has been switched from the default in the Generic Editor.
Site officiel : http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7811