|657||Gravity Glide v1.4||03/11/12 à 13:12:27||Jeux||25||4256|
Télécharger Gravity Glide v1.4Les fichiers avec l'extension 7z se décompressent avec winrar ou 7zip.
, qui doit passer à peu près 20 heures par jour à imaginer de nouveaux homebrew, nous sort Gravity Glide
A part faire des jolies couleurs, avec des points, et le tout avec 4 Wiimotes, rien d'autre ...
A new home menu. I rewrote a lot of it and added and changed a lot in the process.
The network browser thing has a built in on screen keyboard (just like the one in Wii Chatter). So now you can use it to post things on people’s user pages and in the future you will be able to send private messages and even register an account without needing to actually visit the site.
There is also a little news window next to the main home menu. So you will be able to find out if you are using an outdated version or if something cool has happened without needing to go to the network section of the home menu.
The new sprite sheet / texture it uses is half the size it was previously (which was already smaller than it was not too long ago) so that’s good for technical reasons. The buttons and things are designed in a way that allows me to put them closer together and thus fit more on screen. I’ve even got it setup so I can use different colors of text. I’m not crazy about the way it all actually looks though. I’ll probably change the color pallet later and maybe make it customizable.
- Updated home menu / dashboard.
- The network page/menu/section/whatever is even better than it was in the past few things that I posted. It’s scrollable (use the directional pad), text is spaced out more vertically and text can be broken up into multiple bubbles.
- The most important change is that the network section of the home menu has gained support for buttons that link to other pages. It still isn’t being put to much use but now I can make updates on the server side to add things like polls, forum browsing and an RSS reader.
- La musique de fond fonctionne désormais correctement.
- Autres petits changements.
Site officiel : http://thatotherdev.com/category/my-games/gravity-glide/