est le portage par Extrems
du jeu du même nom.
Pour ceux qui ne le connaissent pas, OpenTTD
est une ré-implémentation Open Source du jeu de Microprose
"Transport Tycoon Deluxe
En tant que président d'une start-up de transport en 1950, vous avez le choix de construire des rails, des routes, des routes aériennes ou maritime pour étendre votre empire de transport.
- Fix: [Admin] End-of-rcon data could not be determined reliably for any rcon command [FS#5643] (r25598, r25588, r25587)
- Fix: [Content] When the server closed the connection, the client would for eternity try to read a packet and never timeout making it impossible to reconnect [FS#5635] (r25597)
- Fix: [Script] Changing the script difficulty level in-game would also change the settings using the default even though they were not allowed to change in-game [FS#5644] (r25592)
- Fix: [Admin] Ensure that sent and received length of json strings are the same [FS#5646] (r25590, r25589)
- Fix: [Squirrel] Stack overflow did not show an error, due to the stack to throw the error already being full [FS#5320] (r25585)
- Fix: [Script] Documentation implied that XXList::AddItem has a default for value if it isn't filled in [FS#5638] (r25579, r25577)
- Fix: Layouter caused significant slowdown with text heavy windows, cache it to make it manageable (r25574, r25570, r25569, r25567, r25564)
- Fix: Make content list appear faster (r25573)
- Fix: Non-ICU layouter started new lines with the space which triggered the linebreak (r25568)
- Fix: If the next order cannot be resolved, reset the current order property instead of leaving it in an intermediate state [FS#5633] (r25562)
- Fix: [Squirrel] Infinite recursion loop in freeing data via a looping set of references [FS#5568] (r25558)
- Fix: One could build bridges over owned land of another company [FS#5524] (r25557)
- Fix: [Script] Texts from scripts were not validated before they were shown, causing an assertion to trigger [FS#5632] (r25555)
- Fix: Provide a warning when no vehicles are available, and tell what to do in that case [FS#5530] (r25553)
- Fix: Possible reading of uninitialised memory due to undefined execution order (r25551)
- Fix: [Windows] Race condition between two drawing threads could crash OpenTTD [FS#5571] (r25550)
- Fix: ICU returns the width of the visual run as if the trailing space was added (in case a newline was added). This caused the width to be more than the requested width, but it would still be drawn correctly [FS#5626] (r25547)
- Fix: Small memory leaks (r25546)
- Fix: [GS] The checks and validations for setting the extra text in the town window became too stringent [FS#5625] (r25544)
- Remove: SETX(Y) does not work at all with other than default fonts, so get rid of it (r25454)
- Fix: strndup should not examine strings beyond its upper limit [FS#5621] (r25527)
- Fix: Proper support for Brahmic scripts (e.g. Tamil and Thai) [FS#5481] (r25526, r25525, r25524, r25514, r25513, r25512, r25511, r25501, r25493, r25485, r25483, r25482, r25481, r25478, r25477, r25476, r25474, r25473, r25472, r25471, r25470, r25469, r25468, r25467, r25466, r25465, r25463, r25462, r25455, r25452, r25451, r25450, r25447, r25446, r25445, r25444, r25443, r25442, r25441, r25440, r25439, r25438, r25437, r25436, r25343, r25157)
- Fix: SDL does not give an event when an application gets mouse focus while going to full screen, so manually force the mouse-is-in-window state [FS#5587] (r25523)
- Fix: [NewGRF] When cargo NewGRF define a multiplier to modify vehicle capacities, use the same multiplier to modify loading speed (r25497, r25479)
- Fix: When addings bits to a (train) station, the train trying to stop there could overshoot the (new) stop location and not stop at all [FS#5553] (r25495)
- Fix: The face of the manager differed on clients when the company was started after the clients joined [FS#5610] (r25491, r25490)
- Fix: Do not send encoded texts to names, but decode them into a plain C string and then pass them on [FS#5613] (r25489, r25488)
- Fix: Do not allow control codes in names of things (signs, vehicles, towns, stations, etc), so they have a known maximum fixed size and are, by definition, the same for everyone (r25487)
- Fix: Missing length validation for town and president names in script APIs (r25486)
- Fix: [OSX] OS X SDK versions >= 10.5 always have a non-const iconv declaration (r25480)
- Fix: Disable the depot-refit button in the order GUI, if the consist is not refittable unless it already has a refit order (r25459, r25458, r25457)
- Fix: When town creation failed, removing remnants of the construction failed on protected houses [FS#5603] (r25429)
- Fix: There were two hotkeys to toggle between 'unload' and 'unload if possible' (r25406)
- Fix: The size of station construction windows could oscillate when resizing the window moved the mouse into the window [FS#5596] (r25395)
- Fix: Restrict renaming engines to the server, just like renaming towns (r25394)
- Fix: Loading only 8 bits into a 16 bit variable could cause endianness problems (r25337)
- Fix: Check for zero width space in translations and fail upon finding them [FS#5589] (r25326)
- Fix: [SDL] Keyboard input stopped working after fullscreen toggle [FS#5580] (r25318)
- Fix: Proper size-estimation for numbers with n digits, i.e. not assume a particular number is the widest [FS#5562] (r25314, r25313)
- Fix: Do not focus the editbox in the NewGRF window, if there is no editbox visible (r25307)
- Fix: Game Script APIs that execute a DoCommand were returning the same result as in TestMode during world generation [FS#5561] (r25305)
- Fix: Build railway fences next to objects, even if they are owned by the same company [FS#5565] (r25302)
- Fix: gcc4.6 removed -mno-cygwin option (r25266)
Version 1.3.1 (2013-06-01)
- Fix: When overbuilding a reserved track with a non-track station tile, that tile would remain reserved and eventually trigger a crash upon removal [FS#5540] (r25251)
Version 1.3.1-RC1 (2013-05-17)
- Feature: Translations of baseset descriptions via language files (r25209, r25205)
- Feature: Faroese and Scottish Gaelic translations (r25198, r25176)
- Feature: Plural form to be used by Scottish Gaelic (1,11; 2,12; 3..10, 13..19; other) (r25078)
- Change: [strgen] Allow any number of colour codes in translations (r25193, r25192, r25191)
- Change: [Win32] MSVC 2010 comes with stdint.h (r25128)
- Change: Be slightly more lenient with trying to detect a subversion repository in case someone has a sparse tags checkout. In that case the .svn folder misses from the $ROOT_DIR because it is in the $ROOT_DIR/.. (i.e. tags) folder (r25107)
- Fix: 'No station' error was given, even when there was a station that way occupied or not yours [FS#5546] (r25243)
- Fix: Crash when AI is executing a command as it is bankrupted (removed from the game) [FS#5547] (r25236)
- Fix: Give bridges owned by noone (from bankrupt companies) to the first company which replaces the bridge. Everyone could have removed/rebuild the bridge anyway [FS#5541] (r25231, r25227)
- Fix: [NewGRF] Revise when vehicle running sound effects 04, 07 and 08 are played; in depot or tunnel, or when crashed or stopped: No sound. Braking: Effect 08 instead of 07 [FS#5538] (r25226)
- Fix: [NewGRF] Play vehicle sound effect also for planes (r25225)
- Fix: [NewGRF] cur_speed is only valid for the front engine, so make other engines in the consist use the speed of the front [FS#5534] (r25224)
- Fix: [NewGRF] Make tick_counters work the same for vehicles (r25223, r25222)
- Fix: [NewGRF] IsCompatibleTrainStationTile() is not a symmetric function. Clarify the parameters and fix the cases were they were swapped (r25221)
- Fix: Consider map border as water with repsect to river/canal continuation (r25220)
- Fix: [Script] Clarify on which tiles IsDesertTile and IsSnowTile work, i.e. the ones without infrastructure or buildings, and introduce GetTerrainType for the cases where IsDesertTile/IsSnowTile do not work [FS#5537] (r25213)
- Fix: The level crossing sound is an ambient sound and not a new year sound (r25200)
- Fix: Original train and road vehicle acceleration did no longer respect bridge speed limits [FS#5523] (r25167)
- Fix: [Win32] Do not statically link to SHGetFolderPath as it may not exist, and improve its emulation [FS#5522] (r25155, r25153)
- Fix: [Win32] Do not store invalid paths in the search path list (r25154)
- Fix: Remove stray reservation from savegames affected by FS#5510 et al. upon loading [FS#5520] (r25152)
- Fix: [Script] XXBase::Chance function did not work for large values (>65535) [FS#5517] (r25148)
- Fix: Several typos/inconsistencies in English strings [FS#5496] (r25144, r25143)
- Fix: When extra dynamite was disabled, towns would be allowed to clear bridges with trams (r25141)
- Fix: Towns are build as OWNER_TOWN, so they also need to be removed as OWNER_TOWN otherwise parts might remain [FS#5519] (r25140)
- Fix: Editboxes could become too small when resizing windows (r25121)
- Fix: Game script language files did not work, when inside a tar [FS#5509] (r25117, r25114)
- Fix: [NewGRF] Acceleration of NewGRF aircraft was too fast, while acceleration of default aircraft was way too slow (r25115)
- Fix: Pass $LDFLAGS_BUILD to all endian_check compilations (r25108)
Updates for 1.3.0 release.
Exposed 720x480p & 720x576p resolutions.
Resolved packaging issues.
Updates for 1.2.3 release.
Enabled threading support.
Reworked video driver.
Increased disk cache.
- Travail en ligne (Mode Réseau) optimisé.
- Amélioration du pilote vidéo.
- D'autres petits changements.
- GameCube Controller désormais supporté.
- Amélioration des supports clavier & souris.
- RGBX8 hardware palette.
- Prise en charge exceptionnelle personnalisée.
- Quitter le dialogue ramène à l'Homebrew Channel.
- D'autres petits changements.
- Langage par défaut dans les paramètres système.
- Possibilité de chercher & choisir un périphérique.
- Remplacement du SDL Audio par AESND.
- Ajout General MIDI playback utilisant libTiMidity.
- Autorisation du support LZO compression.
- Réparation des crash lors du chargement des sauvegardes du jeu.
- D'autres petites réparations.
- Portage rapide de la SDL Wii.
Site officiel : http://www.openttd.org/en/
Site officiel : http://wiibrew.org/wiki/OpenTTD