est un émulateur multi plates formes utilisant la libRetro, et permettant ainsi d'avoir le même code pour les versions Wii, Xbox, pc etc, et la libRetro s'occupe de tout ce qui est spécifique à la plate forme.
There were some problems with the last release. FBA CPS1 was missing and FBA CPS2 was not working. Both are rectified now and included again.
– (Wii) Fix FBA CPS1/CPS2 cores.
Mupen64 – W coordinate for vertices now properly set according to per-game depth bias. Should fix most of the texture wobbling issues in games.
Mupen64 – Fixed ‘No Controller connected’ issue in Banjo-Tooie.
Mupen64 – Uses refactored audio RSP plugin, includes numerous fixes such as improved MusyX support, etc.
Mupen64 – Glide64 refactoring - Optimized dither noise code – is now done on the GPU entirely.
Mupen64 – Glide64 refactoring – codebase has been cleaned up significantly, code duplication cut down on.
Mupen64 – (Non-mobile versions) – Three-point filtering option instead of just bilinear filtering. The N64 used an inferior form of bilinear filtering called 3-sample (or 3-point) filtering. Textures were made with this in mind so many look a lot better with point filtering vs. bilinear.
Screenshot comparison here: http://imgur.com/a/M9nRP
Genesis Plus GX – Aspect ratio changes are now applied correctly.
Genesis Plus GX – Other changes.
Mednafen VB – Added Core Options for Virtual Boy – Anaglyph/Palette.
Mednafen (All) – Should correctly save SRAM to save directory now.
SNES9x – Memory leak fixes and some other improvements.
Nestopia – Core updates.
3DEngine – New core. A combination of all other 3D tech demos so far along with advanced libretro features like camera support, GPS/location services, etc. Can also be used to display still pictures (JPEG/PNG). JPEG support is buggy right now.
VBA-M – Adds Code Breaker/Game Shark support (by using cheat files).
FBA core – No more hardcoded 1024×1024 frame buffer – is now set dynamically. Should in most cases free up around 3MB of system RAM.
RetroArch GX – Gamecube/Wii
- More screen resolutions.
- Overlay support.
- Faster blitting – inlined lots of GX functions.
Fix audio float overflow bugs – fixes Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer, Tsumi to Batsu/Sin and Punishment (on PC)
(iOS) Added hack to assem_arm.c’s “verify_dirty” return function to make GoldenEye work
Alternate controls work differently now – you start with Original controls – press ‘Select’ to toggle ‘Alternate Controls’
(Core) Added MusyX ucode for RSP HLE – fixes sound in these games – affects games like Hydro Thunder, Gauntlet Legends, Biohazard 2/Resident Evil 2, etc. Graphics in Resident Evil 2 still messed up though with RSP HLE – change to CXD4 RSP for now to render the graphics accurately.
(Core) Other incidental changes.
(Core) Some preliminary work on getting graphics to show up in Conker’s Bad Fur Day for glN64
Memory leaks and other bugfixes courtesy of Alcaro
Input changes courtesy of Jacobeian – MIGHT finally fix long-standing input bugs
FBA Full should work again
New Input Settings option – Analog to D-pad mapping
VBA Next performance improvements - all games should now play at fullspeed more or less (even games like Final Fantasy 5/6)
Revised menu - should now have the same functionality as all other RetroArch versions
New 'Detect Core' function - you no longer have to switch a core and then select a ROM - with this mode you can select a ROM and RetroArch will look at the file extension and start the core associated to it. If there are multiple cores that support this file extension, then it will give you a list of supported cores and you can select which one you want to use.
Much improved OpenGL driver - the PS3 version of RetroArch should now have the
lowest input/video latency out of all RetroArch versions (with the exception of maybe KMS/libdrm on Linux).
Comes with MAME 2003 now. Mortal Kombat 1/2/3/Ultimate should all play at fullspeed with the DCS Hack enabled.
Many more changes...
* (iOS) Initial release of RetroArch iOS.
* (Blackberry) Initial release of RetroArch Blackberry (for BB10/Playbook).
* [SNES9x Next] No longer disable high resolution for SA-1 games for Xbox 1 /
Wii / Gamecube
* [SNES9x Next] Seiken Densetsu 3/Romancing Saga 3 no longer downsample to
low-resolution for high-resolution modes on Xbox 1/Gamecube/Wii
* [SNES9x Next] Add Core Option - 'SuperFX Overclock'.
* [SNES9x Next] [Gamecube/Wii] Use sthbrx/stwbrx for READ_WORD/WRITE_WORD macros - speedup.
* [Gambatte] Fixed serious input reporting bug on libretro side that could
drastically slow down gameplay speed - found an edge case in a Japanese
Pokemon Blue version that triggered this.
* [Gambatte] Make colorization optional and not enforced through use of a
* [FCEUmm] Should load UNIF ROM format now.
* [NEStopia] Fixes Famicom Disk System support.
* [NEStopia] L/R now inserts coins on Vs. System games
* [NEStopia] Add Core Option 'Sprite Limit'.
* [Mednafen] Add several Core Options for Mednafen PSX, Mednafen PCE Fast,
Mednafen Neo Geo Pocket Color, etc.
* [Mednafen PSX] Add disk swap mechanisms - exposed through RGUI
* [PCSX ReARMed] Latest update to r19 fromnotaz (main author)
* [PCSX ReARMed] Totally rewritten ARM code by notaz in order to support outdated version of Apple's GAS (for iOS support)
* [PCSX ReARMed] Add disk swap mechanisms - exposed through RGUI
* [PCSX ReARMed] Add m3u Mednafen-style cuesheet support
* [PCSX ReARMed] Add core option 'Frameskip' - users with bad performance on Android should try out if setting this higher than 0 fixes their problems.
* [PCSX ReARMed] Add core options 'NEON enhanced resolution' and 'NEON enhanced resolution speedhack' - this is for systems with ARM NEON CPUs. Note that this will easily triple or even quadruple CPU requirements. If you have an underpowered CPU, you might want to try this out in combination with the 'Frameskip' option (setting it higher than 0) to make things somewhat playable.
* [Genesis Plus GX] Latest compatibility updates from ekeeke (main author)
* [Genesis Plus GX] Add Core Options for blargg NTSC, Overscan and Game Gear Extend Screen
* [Final Burn Alpha] Add several Core Options for going tO Service Mode, Resetting game, etc.
* (LIBRETRO) Added Tyrquake
* (LIBRETRO) Added ModelViewer and SceneWalker (for platforms which support
* (LIBRETRO) NXEngine / Cave Story is now completely playable on consoles
(Wii/PlayStation3/Xbox 1/Xbox 360) thanks to many code alterations. Performance
is also much improved on the platforms which could already play them, such as
Android and PC.
* (Shaders) New shaders- mdapt, new xBR versions, new Harlequin Gameboy/LCD shaders, etc.
* Threaded video option. Mainly for Android users but works for OpenGL driver in general.
* (Android) Add iControlPad support.
* (Android) Add the following gamepads / etc to autodetection list:
- Tommo NeoGeoX Arcade Stick
- Xperia Play (fixes ANR issues after 30 seconds)
- TTT THT pad
- JXD S7300B
- Sega Virtua Stick
- Ouya pad (untested)
- Gamestop Wireless
- Tomee NES USB
- Thrustmaster T Mini Wireless
* (Android) Add back key behavior - can either 'toggle' RGUI' on/off or exit the app.
* (RGUI) RGUI now works on PC, Android, iOS and Blackberry - and is no longer Wii-exclusive.
* (RGUI) RGUI is an ingame menu that can be toggled from within the game. It looks and functions a bit like MAME's OSD system. It is possible now to configure most of RetroArch's settings from this builtin menu instead of having to exit the game and go to an 'external' settings menu.
* (RGUI) Added a 'Game History' list.
* (RGUI) Added sophisticated shader stacking - for Cg shaders.
* (RGUI/Libretro) Add disk image swapping - supported by Mednafen PSX and PCSX ReARMed.
* (Libretro) Add libretro GL capability to libretro API. Supported currently by PC, Android, iOS, Blackberry, Raspberry Pi, and Pandora. Targets either GL 2.0 or GL ES 2.0. Targeting GL ES 2.0 is encouraged for maximum portability to mobile platforms.
* (Libretro/RGUI) Add Core Options. This makes it possible to 'expose' options for a libretro core to the frontend.
* (Libretro) Add SET_SUPPORT_NO_GAME to API.
* (RGUI) Change menu layout options.
* (PS3) Optimize PS3 video driver extensively - should result in a big latency reduction.
* (PS3) Totally remove the 'old' fixed 2-pass shader system and replace it with a new, forward-compatible with PC 8-pass shader stacking system. RGUI/RMenu makes CGP files dynamically as you set new shader stacks.
* (Wii) Optimize Wii video driver by using inlined macros for certain fixed-function state code.
* (360/Xbox 1) Optimize 360/Xbox 1 video drivers by using inlined command buffer macros
* (360) Removed shader system for this release - will be re-added in a future 0.9.9 point release. The main problem is that on Xbox 360, all our render targets need to fit inside 10MB of EDRAM - which is just pathetic if you want to have any FBO scaling options similar to what can be done on PS3. I'll be looking at either tiled rendering or just implementing the same 'hack' I did before (where I forcibly set the maximum source framebuffer resolution at 512x512 for two-pass shaders and hoped nobody would notice so I could stay within the confines of the 10MB of EDRAM for render targets). For now, the PS3 port is way superior than the 360 port in the graphics stakes due to this 10MB EDRAM limitation for render targets.
* (Menus) Standardize RGUI, RMenu and RMenu XUI to look and work the same.
* (Overlays/RGUI) Overlays can now be scaled and their opacity changed from RGUI).
* (RMenu/RGUI) Add text scrolling when a text string is too large to fit onscreen.
* (RMenu XUI) Have all menu screens now use the same basic XUI template. Cuts down on a lot of code maintenance at the expense of language customization by end-users. A solution will be looked at later.
* (Xbox 1) Slim down on menu texture - leaves us with more free RAM to play with - only tested on 480p - somebody with 720p/1080i resolution support should contact me - even though I'm afraid making the menu texture any bigger is going to be a waste of RAM anyways. Upsides of this are obvious - far faster switching between menu and game and consumes way less RAM which means games like Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Vampire Savior now fit into RAM without pesky and slow file I/O-based VM.
* (Wii) Add additional VI resolutions.
* (ZIP support) Switch from builtin zlib to miniz - less codebloat.
* [NEStopia] Famicom Disk System support. For Android users - put disksys.rom into the same folder as the FDS ROM you're trying to load. For everyone else - put disksys.rom into your system directory.
- Y Button will switch sides of a disk.
- If you get any problems of the sort DISK A / B ERR 07' - pressing Y button again or letting it run its course should do it.
- NOTE - Famicom Disk System loading is slow, so you might be tempted to fast forward through most of it. However, I'd advise caution when doing so and to savestate regularly in case 'fast forwarding' can negatively affect disk loading.
* [FBA core] Various changes/fixes
- Hook up Eco Fighters controls (Turn 1/Turn 2 bound to L and R buttons)
- Hook up Pnickie controls (Turn 1/Turn 2 bound to L and R buttons - press one of the buttons to progress beyond start screen)
- Hook up Continental Circus controls - Brake 2/Brake 3 (L1/L2 buttons) and Accelerate 2/Accelerate 3 (R1/R2 buttons)
- Hook up Gun Smoke controls - Start button (needed to progress beyond title screen)
- Hook up Mighty Pang controls (P1 Shot1/P1 Shot2/P2 Shot1/P2 Shot2)
- Fixed Varia Metal palette
- Fixed Fairyland Story palette
- Fixed Return of the Invaders palette
- Fixed Act-Fancer palette issue
- Endian fixes in the following games (PS3/360/Wii/Gamecube) -
- Surprise Attack
- Ultra Man
- Oh My Gods
- Moonwalker (Sega System 18 bootleg) [magicseb]
- Hyper Pac
- Snow Bros 1
- Honey Dolls
- Fixes pitch issue in Gals Hustle (will possibly fix more games as well)
* [FBA core] [For Wii/Gamecube/Xbox 1 only] The main FBA version now has CPS1/CPS2/ Neogeo and Mega Drive/PC Engine drivers removed. To play CPS1, use FBA Cores CPS1. To play CPS2, use FBA Cores CPS2. To play NeoGeo, use FBA Cores Neo.
* [FBA core] Made FBA Cores CPS1 - use this to play CPS1 games (all CPS1 ROMs fit into memory on Gamecube).
* [Gamecube] Made RetroArch cores 'standalone' - ie. no core switching.
* [Unzipping [All consoles/Android]] Moved from rzlib to miniz/minizip -should increase compatibility with ZIP archives
* [FBA core] Various changes/fixes
- Hook up Armed Police Batrider controls
- Afterburner - make fire buttons work
- Hook up Bad Dudes controls
- Hook up Cyberbots controls
- Hook up 1942 controls
- Add missing Chase HQ controls
- Add missing WWF Wrestlefest controls
- EEPROM save should now work (tested with EEPROM-based system such as Capcom CPS2)
- Samples are now looked for - should be in 'samples' subdirectory
- Hiscore files should now be read from/written to.
* [SNES9x Next] Added big speed hack for Star Fox 1 - makes it fast enough for it to run at fullspeed on the Wii.
* [Genesis Plus GX] Set...
- [Genesis Plus GX] Updated to latest SVN - Lunar: Eternal Blue (MCD, JP) works again
- [Gamecube] Initial release of RetroArch Gamecube.
- [Wii] Fixed serious blitting bug that affected certain PCE games - Dai Makai Mura, R-Type et al should display correctly now
- [FBA] Fixed serious bug that would cause a lot of games to get stuck in service mode or to display graphical corruption (CPS1).
- [NEStopia] Now outputs in mono sound mode.
- [FCEUmm] Uses RGB565 now - should no longer flicker on RMenu.
- [Mednafen PC Engine Fast] Fixed libretro issue where certain games had totally wrong pitch
- [Mednafen Wonderswan] Core fixed, works again.
- [Genesis Plus GX] Set audio samplerate at 48KHz (from 44KHz).
- [Wii] Fixes serious analog stick issues with CC Pro/CC.
- [Wii] Added additional resolutions - 304x224, 576x224, 608x224
- [Wii] More natural way to switch between cores
- [LIBRETRO] Added Mednafen NGP and Mednafen VB.
- [LIBRETRO] Added NEStopia Undead (1.44).
- [LIBRETRO] Updated Mednafen PCE Fast and Mednafen Wonderswan to 0.9.28.
- [LIBRETRO] Added PCSX ReARMed for RetroArch Android.
- [FBA] Updated Final Burn Alpha to 0.9.27.28.
- [Gambatte] Updated Gambatte (now has built-in GBC BIOS color palettes).
- [SNES9x Next] Updated SNES9x Next (fixes numerous bugs).
- [FCEUmm] Updated FCEUmm to latest version.
- [Genesis Plus GX] Updated Genesis Plus GX to latest version.
- (RARCH_CONSOLE) Various stability fixes
- (RARCH_CONSOLE) More sane unzipping mode - will temporarily extract file to HDD and then instantly delete it when it's done with it (ie. when another ROM gets loaded or when RetroArch shuts down)
- (RARCH_CONSOLE) All console ports now use 59.94Hz for synchronization on the RetroArch side instead of 59.92Hz as before. All consoles use 59.94Hz so this agrees better with them.
- (WII) Made a custom wiiuse input driver and built it in. Slimmed down and should give better results. Also rejigged input in general.
- (WII) Added rewind option. NOTE: This feature is CPU intensive - a core might need to at least run at double realtime FPS in order for this option
to be useful.
- (WII) Button combos can now be done ingame. You can do rewinding, fast forwarding, selecting save state slots and 'save state load/save state save' all ingame without first going to the menu. For more information, read the README.txt for the Wii release.
v0.9.7.2 (SNES9X-NEXT seulement)
- Fixed Tales of Phantasia not running
- Fixed Robocop 3 not progressing past the title screen (backported echo buffer patch)
- Fixed broken color addition (odd non-transparent tile patches in Zelda 3 and others)
- Freed up some more RAM for Gamecube port
- Some miscellanous speed hacks added
- (FBAcores CPS1) Sound crackling/popping fixed
- (FBACores CPS2) Sound crackling/popping fixed
- (FBACores NeoGeo) Sound crackling/popping fixed
- (WII) Fixed left/right audio channels being in reverse issue
- (WII) Filebrowser now filters by core supported extensions
- (WII) Fixed filebrowser performance issues in v0.9.7
- (XBOX 1/Wii) Made an Xbox 1/Wii port.
- (LIBRETRO) Added Mednafen PCE FAST, and Mednafen Wonderswan cores
- (Genesis Plus GX) Updated to v1.7.0
- (ALL) Improved stability / error trapping
- (ALL) ZIP extract modes expanded - it can extract the contents of a ZIP file to the current directory, and/or extract to current dir and immediately load the first ROM/game file.
- Too many things to mention
- Final Burn Alpha Cores (CPS1 - CPS2 - NeoGeo) [version 0.2.97.26] (**)
- FCEUmm (Nintendo Entertainment System) [recent SVN version]
- Gambatte (Game Boy | Super Game Boy | Game Boy Color) [version 0.5.0 WIP]
- Genesis Plus GX (Sega SG-1000 | Master System | Game Gear | Genesis/Mega Drive | Sega CD) [version 1.7.0]
- SNES9x Next (Super Nintendo/Super Famicom)
- VBA Next (Game Boy Advance) (*)
- Prboom (for playing Doom 1/Doom 2/Ultimate Doom/Final Doom)
- Mednafen PCE Fast (PC Engine/PC Engine CD/Turbografx 16)
- Mednafen Wonderswan (WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color/WonderSwan Crystal)
Lisez la doc pour plus de documentation.
Site officiel : http://www.libretro.com/
Site officiel : http://gbatemp.net/topic/333126-retroarch-a-new-multi-system-emulator/