Wii Backup Manager 0.4.5 Build 76 - News
Wii Backup Manager 0.4.5 Build 76
Posté par abdel69jutsu le 20/11/11 à 14:25:08
5481 affichages, 6 commentaires
Version 0.4.4 build 76
- Added: Menu item on drive pages, "Tools->FAT32/NTFS->Repair WBFS files". This will fix most problems that cause games to show as invalid in WBM. For example, the corrupt WBFS header caused by the renaming bug below and also WBFS files that haven't been trimmed correctly.
- Added: "Tools->WBFS->Recovery mode" now also works with WBFS files. If you have invalid entries in the list, this will allow you to transfer the games to another drive or ISO/CISO which will repair them.
- Fixed: A serious issue with title renaming that caused corrupt WBFS files. By not rewriting the WBFS header when renaming the title, it removes the possibility of the header getting corrupt. It doesn't need rewritten anyway, so the code shouldn't have been there.
- Fixed: (Issue #0000006) In WIndows XP, the visual styles cause the files list to turn black.
- Fixed: (Issue #0000004) When I made some changes from WiiTDB to GameTDB, I missed the titles colour entry in the setting dialog. Because it used WiiTDB and the code expected GameTDB, the colour couldn't be edited.
Source : http://www.wiibackupmanager.tk/downloads.html
Site officiel : http://www.wiibackupmanager.tk/home.html
Télécharger Wii Backup Manager 0.4.5 Build 76
Créez un compte ou identifiez vous pour poster un commentaire.
|160 connectés (0 membre, 160 anonymes)||© 2007-2015 Attila|