ModMii v4.8.2 - News
Posté par abdel69jutsu le 10/12/11 à 01:01:06
1815 affichages, 2 commentaires
X-Flak nous présente son utilitaire plutôt simple d'utilisation et en mode console.
En effet, il suffit de répondre à des questions simples (en anglais ou en français), comme le firmware que vous voulez installer, il téléchargera automatiquement les fichiers nécessaires et les placera dans un dossier approprié que vous n'aurez plus qu'à copier sur votre carte SD. Ensuite, vous pourrez installer les fichiers grâce à I/S Wad ou encore Pimp My Wii.
- Synced ModMii's internal version of d2x v7-final with the revised v7-final
on the google code page. No major changes, just "Tagged as d2x-v7".
- I think he is a she, and she is changelog.
- Added a lot more info to NAND\nandinfo.txt when building\modifying emulated
NANDs. Also, now after building\modifying emulated NANDs ModMii will open
nandinfo.txt using notepad.
- Updated nswitch channel to v1.0 - old versions will be detected and updated
by ModMii's Emulated NAND Modifier. With this version of the channel installed
it is possible to launch UNEEK and UNEEK+DI without an SD Card.
- Updated Priiloader v0.4 to v0.7 neek2o mod in ModMii's emulated NAND
builder\Modifier. This version of Priiloader will not freeze when installed
to emulated NANDs.
- Updated Priiloader Hacks (Download Page 2) to include both hacks.ini and
hacks_hash.ini. Both files are copied to emulated NANDs when installing
- Enhanced ModMii's Emulated NAND Modifier region\firmware detection by having
it read from NAND\content\title.tmd. As a result the Emulated NAND modifier
is now able to install\remove Priiloader to\from all firmwares (instead of
just 4.1-4.3). However, system menu theme installations are still limited
- Replaced the Homebrew Filter Channel with Postloader when building emulated
NANDs. There are now two Postloader downloads on ModMii's Download Page 2,
a forwarder channel and an autoupdating download for the app itself.
- Changed default NAND folder naming when building new emulated NANDs so that
they are also compatible with Postloader. Instead of /nands/nand# now they
will be named /nands/pl_eu for euro/pal NANDs, /nands/pl_us for USA NANDs,
/nands/pl_jp for JAP NANDs and /nands/pl_kr for Korean NANDS.
- Users are once again asked to provide a serial number when building emulated
NANDs instead of always using the default serial number. This change was
reversed after discovering that if on the first boot of an emulated NAND the
serial number is not the same as the real NAND it MAY prevent establishing
an internet connection.
- d2x cIOSs updated from v6 to v7. The d2x v7 final changelog can be found here:
Thanks davebaol for all your hard work on this!
- Enhanced d2x beta support. Now when accessing the d2x beta menu it will list
all the d2x versions hosted on the d2x-google code page as well as identify
which are featured at that point in time. These are listed in addition to any
'offline' beta d2x cIOSs you may have manually saved to ModMii's
- Added d2x-beta-md5-updater.bat to ModMii's Support folder. This will mainly
be used by davebaol to facilitate his construction of d2x beta zip archives
that are compatible with both ModMii and the d2x cIOS Installer. With this
change all future d2x beta cIOSs will be released simultaneously for both
installation methods. On a personal note, it was a pleasure collaborating
with davebaol on this.
- Reverted back to using MMM, IOS236 Installer and Priiloader v0.7 (236 Mod)
instead of WiiMod (with ahbprot) and Priiloader v0.7 (with davebaol's
ahbprot bug-fix). This was due to WiiMod harmlessly failing to load in
certain uncommon situations. I have prepared an alternate version of
ModMii v4.8.1 that still uses WiiMod so anyone interested in helping jskyboo
beta test WiiMod please get in touch with jskyboo or myself. WiiMod is still
available for download on ModMii's Download Page 2.
- Updated Wii Backup Manager to Wii Backup Manager 0.4.5 build 78.
- Fixed bug where an older version of SaveGame Manager GX was being downloaded
instead of the latest version (this was due to a change in how the files were
being hosted on its google code page).
- Adjustments made to Syscheck Updater to support additional acceptable SysCheck
logs (i.e. MIOS v10, cIOS222 and cIOS223). It will now also check if d2x-beta
cIOSs are installed when a d2x beta cIOS is activated (instead of always
checking for the d2x version included with ModMii).
- Some optimizations when running ModMii in command line mode. Added a command
to install an extra folder of WADs to an emulated nand. I don't think anyone
is using this feature anyways so this isn't big news.
- Celebrities may walk on the red carpet, but ModMii walks on toilet paper
because it's the SH*T!
- Other minor changes
Source : http://www.wii-info.fr/forum-33043-news-modmii-v4-8-2.htm
Site officiel : http://code.google.com/p/modmii/
Site officiel : http://gbatemp.net/t207126-modmii-for-windows
Télécharger ModMii v4.8.2
Créez un compte ou identifiez vous pour poster un commentaire.
|265 connectés (2 membres, 263 anonymes)||© 2007-2015 Attila|