Devolution r128 : SD/USB Loader GameCube - News
Devolution r128 : SD/USB Loader GameCube
Posté par richardjouir le 22/08/12 à 14:50:47
2867 affichages, 2 commentaires
Devolution par tueidj est un loader de jeux GameCube sur Wii via SD/USB.
L'un des principaux intérêts de Devolution est qu'il ne nécessite aucune modification logicielle de la console donc, aucun remplacement de MIOS ni de cIOS ou de chaîne, juste une application qui démarre depuis HBC ou l'exploit de votre choix.
Pour plus d'informations à son sujet lisez notre news suivante.
Devolution requiert que vous insériez l'original du jeu que vous voulez lancer. Cette manipulation est à faire une seule fois pour chaque backup
- fix audio streams not playing when a stream is queued immediately after the current stream is cancelled
- audio fix for XGIII
- fix wifi logging for networks which are slow to initialize
- dial-up modem emulation added
- fix disc swapping for some US games
Spoiler : :
How to use the modem emulation: The modem is only usable with PSO Ep. I&II and PSO Ep III, it may be usable with Homeland but who knows. The official PSO servers went offline ages ago but it's still possible to play on custom servers, although Ep III is rarely played due to poor compatibility. The most popular server is probably SCHTHACK, another option is Sylverant which actually seems to be better coded but less popular. Both of them require proper serial numbers and access keys to login, Sylverant also requires pre-registration before it will let you connect (you can do it on the website).
When Devolution starts it will begin initializing the wii's wifi network. Once that initialization has completed successfully the modem is made visible to the game. If the game says there is no modem connected, try waiting 10-30 seconds and retry whatever it was you were doing. As usual the log will give details but since it's trying to bring the network up at the time you won't be able to see it without a USB gecko. If the wifi link between your wii and the access point is dropped/reset it will be detected and handled, but unfortunately you'll be kicked out of the game and have to wait a little while for it to be reinitialized. Wired connections should also work with the same conditions applied to disconnecting the LAN cable/unplugging the USB adaptor. Why you would do either of those things I don't know but I tested it anyway.
For configuring the dial-up connection in the game, use these settings:
- Tone dialing
- No outside line
- Set line timeout to 99 minutes (optional, most servers will boot you for much less)
- No additional AT commands
- User ID (case sensitive): DEVO
- Password (case sensitive): gc
Note that this is NOT your PSO password, that is separate.
- Phone Number; There are three main choices here:
• "0" will make the connection behave like a regular dial-up internet connection and attempt to connect to the (non-existent) official servers. If you want to connect to a custom server (that isn't SCHTHACK or Sylverant) using DNS redirection, use this option and enter the DNS server IP manually on the next page.
• "1" will use Captain N's DNS server to automatically connect to SCHTHACK (without the need to manually enter the DNS IP)
• "2" will use Sylverant's DNS server to automatically connect to Sylverant (without the need to manually enter the DNS IP)
• If for some reason you don't want to make use of the PPP emulator on my server (www.tueidj.net), you can combine the target IP and port into a 6 byte integer (IP first) and enter the decimal representation as the phone number.
- DNS server address: If you used option 1 or 2 above leave this set to automatic. Otherwise you should already know what to do here.
- No Proxy server information
After entering your serial number, access key and account password you should be able to connect. Be warned, once you connect for the first time with a serial number/access key pair they will become permanently stored and you will be unable to change them (without deleting your save data) so make sure they get entered correctly.
Due to the nature of the emulation all traffic is routed through my VPS so don't be a dick and do anything stupid like getting it IP banned from the servers, or else everyone will have to start running their own PPP emulators (which isn't an easy task in these days of broadband). There shouldn't be any problems with lag since the modem connections only require a trickle of bandwidth each but I will be keeping an eye on it just in case.
Site officiel : http://gbatemp.net/topic/330554-devolution-public-release/
Télécharger Devolution r128 : SD/USB Loader GameCube
Créez un compte ou identifiez vous pour poster un commentaire.
|149 connectés (0 membre, 149 anonymes)||© 2007-2015 Attila|