Gecko OS continué par brkirch - News
Gecko OS continué par brkirch
Posté par Attila le 14/04/09 à 13:51:40
2117 affichages, 5 commentaires
Les changements sont entre autre le support des Wii 4.0, du preloader, des sauvegardes des configurations et des fond d'écran customisés.
Le code source ne sera pas disponible .
As some of you may know, Nuke, the former creator of Gecko OS, USB Gecko, and SD Gecko, has stopped developement on the popular Gecko OS for reasons unmentioned here...
Brkirch has decided to take over the Gecko OS project, since Gecko 2.0 will never be released, and there are quite a few changes since the last build (1.07b). Since this is only a preview NO download link will be provided EVER from me. You'll have to wait from brkirch himself. I will not leak it.
Some changes in this version of Gecko OS include the following SO FAR:
- New Hooks have been added such as, GXFlush, GXDraw, OSSleepThread, and AXNExtFrame. (these should fix games that didn't work before)
- Rebooter now works on 3.3v2, 3.4, and 4.0 (just patch IOS 36 for safety)
- Rebooter now works with Preloader versions (before you would get code dump)
- New codetypes have been added that allow region free coding!
- Custom backgrounds are supported, just name it "background.png" in Root of SD card (PNG-24 only)
- Gecko OS now supports "gameconfig.txt" in root of SD card that allows various configurations to be manually added (booting from specific IOS and debugging functions)
- Game Patching via ".gpf" files (gecko patch file) that allows various things, like uploading textures to a game and long lists of codes.
- Bubble Support added
- Save Config added that allows you to constantly force Pal 60 if you please :D
Unfortunately, This will not be open source. Brkirch is against piracy and will not give out the source to anyone. That's part of the reason Nuke abandoned Gecko 2.0. Happy Easter :D.
Source : http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11309
Créez un compte ou identifiez vous pour poster un commentaire.
|420 connectés (1 membre, 419 anonymes)||© 2007-2015 Attila|