Voici un émulateur Mega Drive/Genesis, Master System, Game Gear, SG-1000
pour Wii par Eke-Eke
Il supporte les roms sur DVD gravé, carte SD ou périphérique USB.
Les roms peuvent être zippées ou aux formats suivants: .cue, .iso, .bin, .gen, .md, .mdx, .smd, .sms, .gg et .sg.
Le bios doit être mis dans le dossier /genplus/ de la carte SD sous le nom BIOS.bin
Pour les DVD, mettez les ROMs à la racine.
Pour les cartes SD et périphériques USB (formatés en FAT16/FAT32), mettez les ROMs dans le dossier /genplus/roms (à la racine).
Note: si le dossier /genplus n'existe pas, la configuration ne peut pas se sauvegarder.
* fixed access to read-only registers on Main-CPU side ("Batman Returns" platform level freeze)
* fixed & improved emulation of PRG-RAM write protection register ("Lunar Eternal Blue" japanese version freeze)
* improved SUB & MAIN-CPU synchronization ("Dracula Unleashed" freeze when using US Model 2 BIOS)
* improved CPU polling detection
* improved CDD emulation & added CD drive access time for SEEK command ("Panic!/Switch" intro missing scene)
* added missing reinitialization of MAIN-CPU PRG-RAM bank on reset
* added .OGG audio tracks support through LIBTREMOR
* fixed YM2612 configurable DAC depth emulation
* improved Low-Pass filter
* added optional "MONO" output mode
* fixed FIFO access timings when using invalid write code value ("Clue" menu)
* fixed DMA Copy with undocumented code value ("Fatal Labyrinth" end sequence)
* minor code fixes & optimizations
* optimized 68k stack read/write functions
* fixed broken 68k address error emulation
* fixed 68k interrupt behavior (prevents interrupts from being executed multiple time when 68k is halted)
* fixed Z80 registers initial state, added proper initialization when using PBC (verified on real hardware by Charles McDonald)
* fixed SRAM incompatibilities between BIG ENDIAN & LITTLE ENDIAN platforms (note: this breaks old .srm files with LITTLE ENDIAN platform ports)
* added support for a few recently dumped unlicensed games
* added auto-detection of byte-swapped ROM files
* fixed CD Leds positioning when using NTSC filter
* improved on-screen CD Leds (thanks to Iceknight)
* various code fixes & improvements
* fixed broken input system initialization
* added default TOC for Shadow of the Beast II (prevent hangs when audio tracks are missing)
* fixed CD-DA fader muting
* fixed PCM channels panning on reset
* fixed backup RAM file management when using disc swap with Mode 1 cartridge
* incremented CD drive read latency: fixes Space Adventure Cobra (freeze when opening coffin at 2nd morgue scene)
* improved CDD emulation accuracy: fixes Snatcher (freeze at the end of Act 2) & various CD player bugs
* improved MAIN-SUB memory map mirroring in SCD mode (verified on real hardware by Charles McDonald)
* implemented cycle-accurate "stopwatch" register emulation
* fixed broken PSG noise frequency
* fixed incorrect Game Gear PSG stereo emulation
* implemented cycle-accurate Game Gear PSG stereo
* fixed broken VDP DMA from SVP ROM latency (graphic errors in Virtua Racing)
* added Super Mario World 64 (unlicensed) cartridge hardware emulation
* added automatic detection for CD games with Justifier/Menacer support
* improved Justifier/Menacer emulation
* fixed screen rendering when borders are disabled
* added configurable on-screen CD leds
* DVD light now indicates when virtual CD tray is open
* fixed automatic input settings detection
* improved lightgun crosshair positionning
* added support for CUE files
* added CD-DA tracks emulation (needs CUE+BIN or ISO+WAV images)
* added CD fader emulation
* added CDD "Fast FW" & "Fast RW" commands emulation
* improved CDD TOC emulation (random freezes in Sonic CD, Switch/Panic, Final Fight CD and probably many others)
* improved PCM chip synchronization with SUB-CPU (missing speeches in Willy Beamish)
* fixed PCM chip emulation (random hangs in Snatcher, missing sound effects in Switch/Panic, Final Fight CD, Wonderdog...)
* fixed Word-RAM memory mode on soft-reset (missing logo gfx effects)
* fixed SUB-CPU access to unused areas when using PC-relative instructions (Final Fight CD first boss random crash)
* fixed CPU idle loop detection on memory mode register access (Pugsy CD first boss slowdown)
* fixed Mode 1 emulation (cartridge boot mode)
* replaced FIR resampler by Blip Buffer for FM resampling
* modified SN76489 core for use of Blip Buffer
* improved PSG & FM chips synchronization using Blip Buffer
* added Game Gear PSG stereo support
* fixed SG-1000 specific PSG noise
* fixed YM2612 LFO AM waveform (California Games surfing event)
* fixed YM2612 phase precision
* minor optimizations to YM2612 core
* added support for CJ Elephant Fugitive (recently released by SMS Power)
* added Game Gear extended screen option
* added support for a few recently dumped (but unreleased) games
* improved ROM & CD image file loading
* various code cleanup
* added automatic disc swap feature
* removed automatic frameskipping (no use)
* improved general audio/video sync
* various code cleanup & bugfixes
* added Mega CD / Sega CD hardware emulation (incl. Sub 68K, CDD, CDC, PCM, GFX rotation/scaling, etc)
* added .ISO & .BIN CD image file support
* added 512K backup cartridge RAM support
* added savestate support for CD games
* to play CD games, original BIOS ROM files are required in /genplus/bios/ directory: unzip & rename them to bios_CD_U.bin, bios_CD_E.bin, bios_CD_J.bin
* CD audio tracks (CD-DA) are not supported (yet)
* modified 68k core for Mega CD / Sega CD support
* optimized 68k core using prebuild const tables
* improved DMA accuracy
* improved accuracy of nametables register & VSRAM writes during HBLANK: fixes "The Adventures of Batman & Robin" (graphical issues during 2nd Boss fight).
* added support for 8-bit VRAM writes with undocumented code value (verified on real hardware by Nemesis)
* improved synchronization between SN76489 & YM2162 cores.
* improved accuracy of SN76489 core timings.
* added support for some recently dumped unlicensed games.
* improved emulation of 32k bankswitch hardware used by a few unlicensed games.
* fixed behavior of Z80 banked reads from 68k RAM (verified on real hardware).
* fixed support for 128K Pro Action Replay ROM.
* added support for all recent korean ROM dumps by SMS Power.
* added emulation of korean multi-game mapper (4-Pak All Action)
* added pseudo-random RAM pattern initialization on Mark-III and Japanese Master System (fixes "Alibaba and 40 Thieves" & "Block Hole")
* added port $3E emulation & internal BOOTROM support (Master System & Game Gear only).
* added an option to set VDP mode (PAL/NTSC) independently from console region.
* added an option to select original system master clock frequency (PAL/NTSC/AUTO), emulation will run at selected frequency when VSYNC is disabled.
* fixed 68k context loading/saving (Sol Deace).
* fixed C89 incompatibilities for better portability.
* removed use of "long int" type for portability on 64-bit platforms.
* moved savestate zlib compression out of emulation core (for ports that don't use it).
* various optimizations.
* removed ROM load device selection from Load Menu: default ROM device must now be configured in menu settings.
* added specific load buttons, browsers & saved paths for each systems, this also fixes slowdowns caused by screenshot loading when browsing from slow devices.
* added support for left/right buttons as page up/down keys in ROM browsers
* added right analog stick as default "return to menu" key for Gamecube controllers
* added alternate remappable menu key combo for Gamecube controllers
* added an option to disable VSYNC (emulator is synced with audio hardware instead of video).
* added an option to boot system from "BIOS", with or without cartridge.
* added Master System & Game Gear "BIOS" support (files should be named bios_U.sms, bios_J.sms, bios_E.sms & bios.gg and copied to /genplus/bios directory).
* replaced "Hard Reset" button by a Soft Reset for systems having a Reset button (Mega Drive / Genesis & Master System)
* State & SRAM files are now only compressed when saving to Gamecube Memory Cards
* various fixes & cleanup.
* compiled with devkitPPC r26 & libogc 1.8.11.
* improved progressive mode support when component cable is detected (hold B during startup to switch menu video mode configuration)
Pour les versions précédentes, voir le fichier HISTORY.txt inclus dans l'archive.
Site officiel : http://code.google.com/p/genplus-gx/